Filling up is just as easy as petrol and there are quite a number of re-fuelling points in strategic places in all the states.
Driving on LPG is both safe and easy to do. Just like petrol, autogas vapour can ignite, but unlike petrol autogas is stored in a vehicle in a strong steel tank and has a number of safety valves.
- Push nozzle over the lugs on the filler valve
- Turn barrel 90 degrees clockwise
- Pull the lever and latch securely into place
Keep your hands away from the barrel once you pull the lever
Simply push and hold the button until your tank is full
- Squeeze back the lever
- Release will cause a small bit of gas to come out – this is normal
- Turn barrel anti-clockwise and replace to the holder